Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with a driven, organized mindset, and strong time management skills? Do you know how to manage customer queries and requests? Are you able to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels? Do you intuitively understand how to create brand promoters through over the top customer service? Are you detail-focused, experienced using CRMs and analytics, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and excited to work for a SoCal lifestyle company?
If so, you might be the perfect fit for our ONYX Motorbikes Customer Service Representative position.
ONYX isn’t just a bike company, it's a community! We have devoted ride-along groups all over the US and an engaged following that loves our bikes and the lifestyle they represent. The ONYX team is dedicated to making the best, most fun, and exciting e-bikes possible. Our atmosphere is a mix of moto shop, skate shop, and production line filled with gear heads, artists, makers, and leaders coming together to create and deliver a product that is in high demand. As demand for our bikes increases so does the need for amazing people that can help us support our customer base and potential customers. We are always seeking talented, fun-loving, and team-focused individuals. If you are hardworking with a great attitude, this will be the best job you'll ever have!
About the Role:
A customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to requests. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are stressed or upset.
Responsibilities include customer contact , phone and walk-in reception, contact follow-up, maintaining service ticket queue, working cooperatively across departments to ensure efficient business operations, fielding customer and potential customer inquiries, and flexibility in reaching customer service/business standards.
Our customers believe in our growing company and it is vital that they are followed up with in a timely manner. This timeliness allows multiple departments and individuals to work in sync. This in turn leads to efficient business operations.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience in sales, computers, professional interactions, customer service, and problem-solving.
- Working familiarity using a customer relationship CRM software package.
- Able to work with management to meet company goals.
- Can think on your feet and adjust to a fast-paced environment.
- Development and evolving communication skills.
- Ability to field a variety of incoming interactions, implement company guidelines and professionally resolve or escalate customer issues.
- Ability to work on-site, daily at our El Segundo, CA facility
- Experienced in Salesforce, Hubspot, Ninety.io, Shopify, Google Suite, Slack, and comfortable with learning new software.
- Specifically experienced in Motorbikes, Ebikes, PEV, or bicycles.
- Experienced, comfortable, and confident in utilizing changing technological protocols
- Employment of organizational tools in the workspace.
- Continuous improvement awareness, experience, and/or related certification.
- The innate ability to handle any incoming interactions and use one’s guided (as well as given) abilities to make sure that a satisfactory resolution has been met.
- Strong bike, PEV, and music enthusiast.
- Organized, problem-solving individuals… with a good sense of humor!