Are you a detail-focused, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys representing a premium brand? Do you want to add value to every part of the company? Do you enjoy a variety of responsibilities? Do you love detail? Do you thrive on solving problems and serving others?
If so, you might be the perfect fit for ONYX Motorbikes, Executive Assistant position.
ONYX isn’t just a bike company, it's a community! We have an engaged following that loves our bikes and the lifestyle they represent. The ONYX team is dedicated to making the best, most fun, and exciting e-bikes possible. Our atmosphere is a mix of moto shop, skate shop, and production line filled with gear heads, artists, makers, and leaders coming together to build and ship amazing bikes that are in high demand. As demand for our bikes increases so does the need for amazing people that can help us source, build, and ship them efficiently, safely, and to the highest quality standards. We are always seeking talented, fun-loving, and team-focused builders and entrepreneurs to join us. If you are hardworking with a great attitude, this will be the best job you'll ever have!
About the Role:
The Executive Assistant will provide personal and administrative support to the CEO owner of ONYX Motorbikes and the leadership team. Our best candidates will be detail-oriented, organized,
proactive, resourceful, and possess great interpersonal skills. It is essential to be a trustworthy, multi-tasking perfectionist with a positive, flexible and professional disposition. This role requires schedule flexibility with primary working hours of 9:00am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday with the ability to support occasional work and being on-call after hours and on weekends.
Assisting the CEO with administrative and project work to enable them to be more effective.
- Administrative support to the CEO and additional designated personnel.
- Serve as the office manager for ONYX Motorbikes HQ..
- Manage personal administrative support of CEO requirements to include purchasing, filing, shipping, mail and package handling, securing restaurant reservations, ordering and picking up meals, maintaining office, managing transportation vehicles, and other duties as may be required.
- Schedule meetings and manage an active calendar of appointments.
- Answer phone calls/emails , solving issues or routing them to appropriate team members.
- Provide general, technical, and process related assistance on relevant internal/external systems.
- Compiling and managing office expenses.
- Greet guests; assist with special projects relating to guests/visitors.
Assistant to CEO:
- Calendar & Meeting Management - managing schedules that maximizes effectiveness. To include intricate international calendar management, meeting preparation, forward planning and following up
- Personal assistance - handling activities that impact CEO time such as collating presentations
- Can think on your feet and adjust to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on-site, daily at our El Segundo, CA facility
- +3 years of experience being an Executive Assistant
- G suite experience
- Familiarity with operational excellence, continuous improvement, Lean Six Sigma, and/or the Toyota Production System methodology.
- Strong bike, PEV, and music enthusiast.
- Experience with managing virtual assistants
- Performing minor accounting duties
- College Degree
- Organized, problem-solving individuals… with a good sense of humor!