Are you detail-oriented? Do you like problem solving? Do you have prior warehouse experience? Are you an excellent mathematician, who can balance records and improve process? If so you may be a good fit for the ONYX Inventory Clerk position.
ONYX isn’t just a bike company, it's a community! We have devoted ride-along groups all over the US and an engaged following that loves our bikes and the lifestyle they represent. The ONYX team is dedicated to making the best, most fun, and exciting e-bikes possible. Our atmosphere is a mix of moto-shop, skate shop, and production line filled with gear heads, artists, makers, and leaders coming together to build and ship amazing bikes that are in high demand. As demand for our bikes increases so does the need for amazing people that can help us source, build, and ship them efficiently, safely, and to the highest quality standards. We are always seeking talented, fun-loving, and team-focused builders and entrepreneurs to join us. If you are hardworking with a great attitude, this will be the best job you'll ever have!
About the Role:
The ONYX Inventory Clerk is responsible for ensuring that production has adequate component inventory at work stations, while maintaining and updating records. Some small pre-assembly may be required 3 times a week for production. Weekly Cycle counting on all component inventory. Receiving of components as required. Inspection of incoming components. Alert purchasing of any component quality issues. Alert purchasing of any low inventory issues
- Maintaining and updating records
- Counting materials, production components and finished goods in stock
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and system counts
- Distributing inventory to production
- Receiving of purchased stock
- Stock adjustments
- Minor production kitting
- Monitor production usage
- Cycle counting
- Other various tasks assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as an Inventory Clerk or similar role
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended hours
- Can think on your feet and adjust to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to ask for help when needed
- Ability to work on-site, daily at our El Segundo, CA facility
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Specifically experienced in Motorbikes, Ebikes, PEV, or bicycles.
- Forklift experience beneficial
- Have developed and implemented prioritization and organization tools in the workspace.
- Continuous improvement awareness, experience, and/or related certification.
- Familiarity with operational excellence, continuous improvement, Lean Six Sigma, and/or the Toyota Production System methodology.
- Strong bike, PEV, and music enthusiast.
- Organized, problem-solving individuals… with a good sense of humor!