ONYX Assembly Technician
ONYX isn’t just a bike company, it's a community! We have ride-along groups all over the US.
We are looking for someone to help us with our growing demand to build and ship our bikes. As our company continues to grow, the amount of products moving out of our warehouse is increasing as well. You will be working closely with the other builders at the company and a small, awesome, team that we hope to expand. We are always open to you taking on other responsibilities or helping you grow into a different part of the company that you’re more interested in. Right now we just need to meet our current production demands and have them executed in a predictable organized manner. We will evaluate your level and categorize you to flourish.
What we are doing is new and exciting, we’d like to see candidates that share a common passion of EV’s, moto, and skate culture and are interested in our products and have a high level of efficiency.
Assembly technician requirements are as follows:
- Ability to read, understand and follow manufacturing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures);
- Good communication Skills;
- Familiarity with hand tools (Screw drivers, wrenches, torque wrenches;
- Familiarity with power tools (Drill motors, impact drivers, drill press, etc);
- Assembly and mechanical experience, as well as experience in applying thread locker, using torque wrenches, and following torque specs.
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Can think on your feet and adjust to a fast paced environment.
- Installing handlebar controls, displays, wiring harnesses.
- Possessing basic woodworking skills.
- General knowledge of Bikes, Motorcycles, Mopeds or PEVs.
- Assembling bikes from the ground up.
- Familiarity with installing and adjusting bike disc brakes.
- Basic knowledge of wiring harnesses, electronics and lithium ion batteries.
- Installing and programming Li-ion batteries, BMS and related electrical connections.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets (Google, Excel, etc.)