Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Every bike is individually built to order which requires us to allocate funds to facilitate the build. On the date of purchase, a non-refundable fee of $299 will be deducted from the total refundable amount.
30 days after a bike is delivered, it will no longer be eligible for a return.
In the event of a valid return, the order must be returned to us in perfect condition and accompanied by the original invoice. ONYX cannot accept returns where labels have been removed or tampered with in any way. Shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense.
The following are the procedures to follow when returning the item. How to proceed with a return:
Kindly contact https://onyxmotorbikes.zendesk.com/ for how to go through with the whole process of your return. Restate your order number. Furthermore, clarify which items you are sending back and stating clearly why you wish to return them.
- Return of an item requires possession of a return authorization (RA) number; without which there will be no acceptance of the returned item.
- To obtain a return authorization, contact us via email using the information illustrated below: https://onyxmotorbikes.zendesk.com/
- To return a package, you should inform us within a month since the day the package was received. ONYX has no responsibility resulting from damage or loss of the item since we recommend you insure the item via logistics and keep tracking number until complete refund has been done.
- Returned item should be in untouched condition with original tags placed on the package.
- The packaging of the manufacturer should be visible either in writing or marks.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs, and other extra costs and ONYX will only call for return when there was shipment error in this case we cater for such expenses.